The Bridgend Centre provides a wide variety of different services to the community. Please click on the relevant page to find out more.
Looking back on 2019 at the Bridgend Centre, we have some amazing statistics.
- We have welcomed 23,835 people through our doors, averaging 92 people a day!
- 1,060 people accessed the ‘Drop-In’ facility;
- 253 different people attended at least one of our 87 walks;
- 432 people accessed some form of emotional or practical support;
- 13 attended Reminiscence and sessions of our social group, ‘Talk and Games’. This group went on a day trip to Buxton in September.
- 80 people accessed information or were signposted to other information and advice;
- 254 people attended 369 activity and education sessions including Community Choir, Reading Group and Mah Jong.
- 135 fabulous people volunteered at least once accruing 4968 hours between them! And that doesn’t even begin to count the amount of conversations and support given within the Bridgend Community.
- We also started two new groups this year, crochet and Spanish, which are proving very popular.
Thank you so much to everyone who has visited us, taken part and volunteered to allow this to happen. You are all amazing and we really couldn’t do it without you!